Survey Demonstrates 31% of All those Who Traveled following COVID-19 Stayed in a Shorter-time period/Holiday vacation Rental
Past 7 days, VRM Intel conducted a shopper study by way of Google to get an concept about how numerous men and women traveled in 2020 right after March (Just after COVID-19 strike) and in which they stayed.
With 1,860 respondents, the survey showed that 21.5 per cent claimed they had traveled due to the fact March 2020. In distinction, 78.5 p.c claimed they experienced not taken a holiday vacation or enterprise journey due to the fact March 2020.
Of individuals that did vacation, 31.2 percent stayed in a short-phrase or holiday vacation rental. 53.3 % stayed in a lodge, even though 9.9 per cent camped out (followed by 6.1 p.c traveling in an RV).
The 35 – 44 age team traveled the most (24.5 p.c), and individuals 65+ traveled the least (17.7 p.c).
When examining lodging variety by age group, we were being surprised to come across that:
- Tourists 65+ chose short-phrase/vacation rentals minimum typically, with only 21.1 p.c staying in a rental (compared with 57 percent remaining in a lodge and 8.8 p.c choosing a B&B).
- The age group that most usually chose quick-time period/holiday rentals in 2020 was the 25 – 34 vary (39.4 per cent)
- The only age group that took a cruise right after March 2020 was 18 – 24.
- The 35 – 44 age group was the most probably to continue to be in a lodge (in excess of 59 p.c). This exact 35 – 44 age group was also the team that traveled the most.
- The 45 – 54 age group was the most very likely to pick an RV (11 P.c).