Qatar Airways will add its 12th gateway in the United States with the resumption of four-weekly Atlanta flights starting up June 1st.
The carrier will also substantially boost frequencies introducing an added 13 weekly flights to operate a complete of 83 weekly flights across its 12 gateways.
Qatar Airways Team chief govt, Akbar Al Baker, claimed: “Having never stopped flying to the United States in the course of the pandemic, we have steadily rebuilt our network, gradually resuming places and adding extra frequencies.
“With the approaching start of Seattle and the resumption of Atlanta, we will get to 12 gateways in the Usa, two far more than what we operated pre-Covid-19.”
He additional: “Our commitment to the United States current market has also viewed us incorporate and broaden strategic partnerships with American carriers, supplying our travellers hundreds of supplemental flight connections with Alaska Airways, American Airlines and JetBlue.”
In line with the airline’s regular rebuild of its United States network, Qatar Airways options to resume solutions and maximize frequencies to many locations:
- Atlanta: Four weekly flights starting up June 1st
- Chicago: Growing to ten weekly flights from March 4th
- Dallas-Fort Well worth: Increasing to ten weekly flights from March 2nd
- Houston: Raising to daily flights from March 14th
- Miami: Rising to 3 weekly flights from July 3rd
- San Francisco: Ramping up to daily flights by July 2nd
- Seattle: Four weekly flights setting up January 29th, and ramping up to each day flights by July 1st