One of Spotify’s most popular selling points is the ability to make collaborative playlists. The collaboration feature provides the ability for friends, family and co-workers to add their own tracks to your playlist. Collaborative playlists, launched in 2008, were an instant hit. They’ve since evolved to display who added which track and when. A few music lovers from our office share several of their favorite songs to spark inspiration.
In Bailey’s mix of 2000s nostalgia classics meet today’s chill pop hits to make you tap your feet at your desk!
- Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
- Malibu by Miley Cyrus
- You Belong With Me (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift
- Crazy in Love (feat. Jay-Z) by Beyonce
Katie’s list is uplifting—enjoy music with powerful instrumentation and lyrical intentionality.
- One Day (Day One) by Rolling Boxcar International
- Power of Kindness by MaMuse
- Wake Me Up by Avicii
- Danse Caribe by Andrew Bird
Carson’s selected songs make every second of listening feel like a Friday afternoon.
- Sucker by the Jonas Brothers
- The Impression That I Get by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- 1985 by Bowling For Soup
- Bang! by AJR
Megan’s bold choices drum up feelings of excitement and curiosity, blending together 90s rock and soft acoustics for the perfect afternoon mix!
- Fix You by Brooklyn Duo and Dover Quartet
- Space Oddity by Metropole Orkest Cellos
- Times Like These by Foo Fighters
- July by Leon Bridges
- New Light by John Mayer
Take a listen! Stay up to date by following us on social media and staying up to date on our monthly newsletters, full of helpful tips and tricks!