3. Escape home chores and take pleasure in a stay at The Inn at 410. Get to know Flagstaff area, Gordon Watkins, owner of Flagstaff’s luxurious bed and breakfast boutique lodge that is consistently ranked a prime 10 Arizona B&B.
4. Zip-line by way of the world’s biggest ponderosa pine forest at Flagstaff Intense Adventure Training course.
5. Dine-in or carry-out and settle-in with Salsa Brava or Body fat Olives, Flagstaff’s nationally acknowledged dining places featured on the Food items Network.
6. Trip the new significant-velocity Arizona Gondola at Arizona Snowbowl, which is one of only 4 mixture lifts in the state.
7. Knowledge overall performance and presentation from espresso baristas at the newly opened Irish Coffee Bar in the historic Weatherford Lodge.
8. Did you know all the astronauts that walked on the moon qualified in Flagstaff? Grab a free of charge Flagstaff Lunar Landmarks Passport at the Flagstaff Visitor Centre for particulars, spots and history.
9. Acquire a totally free self-guided “Walk this Talk” tour on Route 66 released by Flagstaff neighborhood and actor, Ted Danson.
10. Satisfy Flagstaff entrepreneur Scott Sawyer at FlagTag AZ and investigate a multi-stage black-lit laser tag arena for singles or teams of gamers. Have pleasurable with a recreation of dodgeball, Nerf tag, axe throwing or a person of the many arcade online games.