AirSWIFT, the Philippines’ very first boutique airline, has kicked off a new route — Manila to Romblon!
For rather some time, the only way to attain Romblon is by sea. It turned less complicated to attain when Romblon Airport (also known as Tugdan Airport or Tablas Airport) in the municipality of Alcantara opened and frequent flights commenced running to the province. Nonetheless, the pandemic set a halt to its operations. The sea, when once more, became the only manner of commercial passenger transportation out there.
Rapid ahead to 24 September 2022: AirSWIFT experienced its inaugural flight! This tends to make touring in between Manila and Romblon much more rapidly, a lot easier, and far more easy once again. No require to burn off a lot of hrs on a ferry. This cuts the journey to roughly an hour.
As of this writing, right here are the specifics:
- Terminal in Manila: NAIA Terminal 4
- Terminal in Romblon: Tugdan Airport (Romblon Airport) in Alcantara, Tablas Island
- Travel time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Plan: Tuesdays and Saturdays (2x a week)
Right now, AirSWIFT has an introductory promo covering flights to Romblon. If you are flying ahead of the 12 months ends, you can snag tickets for only P3,819, all-in. Much more information in the graphic underneath:
AirSWIFT has 4 forms of airfare deals:
- Promo: This gives unlimited free of charge rebooking and 7kg have-on baggage. On the other hand, considering that it’s a promo, confined seats are out there for this package.
- Standard: This enables rebooking 5x for free, but refunding and rerouting are not permitted. No check-in baggage allowance, but you have cost-free 7kg for carry-on baggage.
- Worth: This has 10kg check out-in baggage allowance on best of the 7kg have-on baggage. You can do rebooking 5X for free, but you simply cannot do rerouting.
- Premium: This has the exact same perks as the Price deal BUT with a check out-in baggage allowance of 20kg in its place of just 10kg.
Be aware: When availing of the free rebooking, you need to preserve in intellect that fare difference may well utilize.
AirSWIFT uses the ATR 42-600, a turboprop regional airliner manufactured by the Franco-Italian aircraft producer ATR (Avions de Transportation Régional). It seats up to 50 travellers only, which implies much less fuss and stress at the airport, even through verify-in and boarding.
For a lot more details about AirSWIFT and to examine out their flight timetable and fares, take a look at www.air-swift.com.
Listed here are the major Romblon motels and resorts on Agoda. Just take observe of the locale of these homes mainly because the province is an archipelago and the attributes down below are in several islands.
Penned by: Asta Alvarez
Photographs by: Yosh Dimen
Disc: We were being fortunate and honored to be invited by the Section of Tourism (DOT) – MIMAROPA to celebrate the occasion with AirSWIFT and the people of Romblon. The event and succeeding tour was structured by AirSWIFT.